Congrats! You have designed your first card and it’s already being produced. Let’s talk about the production time line for each type of card.
- Plastic cards are thermo-printed. Printing them takes 24 to 48 hours.
- Wood cards are laser-engraved. Produc ing them takes 5 to 7 business days.
- Metal cards are laser-engraved as well, but the process takes longer, so producing them takes 1 to 2 weeks.
Once the cards are produced and configured, they will ship to the address you provided when placing the order, so if you need to change the shipping address, please notify our support team before approving the print proofs.
The delivery time depends on your location:
- Within the US 🇺🇸, it takes 5 to 7 business days.
- Canada 🇨🇦: 2 weeks.
- Latin America 🇧🇷🇦🇷🇲🇽🇨🇴🇵🇪🇨🇱🇪🇨: 2 weeks.
- The Netherlands 🇳🇱: 2 to 3 business days.
- The rest of Europe 🇪🇺: 5 to 7 business days.
- Australia 🇦🇺 and New Zealand 🇳🇿: 5 to 7 business days.
- Asia 🌏, Africa 🌍, and the Middle East 🌏: 3 to 4 weeks.
The delivery time depends entirely on the carrier. Some delays may be present due to weather conditions, internal national situations, and unforeseen circumstances.
International purchases are subject to taxes that are not included at the moment of the purchase, so you may be contacted by the carrier to clear customs.
For selected locations where we can fulfill the requests, we offer expedited and overnight shipping at an additional cost. Feel free to contact our support team if you want to know if your location is covered and what the respective pricing is.
What to do in the meantime
Besides checking the tracking information every 5 minutes (we all do that!) you can start by logging into the mobile app to customize your contact information and play around with the settings. More on this in the next section.