IMPORTANT: The following 2 criteria must be met to allow for a successful sync:
To enable this feature please follow these steps:
4. Once step 3 is completed the user will be automatically logged in to the app.
Frequently Asked Question (FAQ)
1. How to register the Mobilo Card app in Azure?
The first time Microsoft SSO - a pop up will appear with a request to be sent to Azure. An Azure user with global administrator access will need to access their account to approve this request.
2. Can Super Admins login with Microsoft SSO?
3. Can group admins login with Microsoft SSO?
Yes, it is enforced/necessary.
4. Can a user login with an email and password after Microsoft SSO has been enabled?
No. Microsoft SSO will be enforced on team members and group admins.
5. I do not have a teams card/license can I use Microsoft SSO?
6. If I have Microsoft SSO can I change my login email address?
No. Only super admins can change their login email address and manage their teams’ email addresses.
7. Can a team member with Microsoft SSO reset their password in Mobilo?
Still need help? Contact us at email@example.com
Using this mode allows you to share a form where the lead can fill their details in. Once the form is filled, your lead will receive your business card via SMS and vice versa.
If your contact info shows 'Mobilo' links instead of your own, this is due to the Link Tracking feature. This option allows you to access relevant networking data while connecting with people.
This mode allows you to send people straight to your website, presentation, promo page, or any link you desire.
This mode allows you to share and bring awareness to your digital activities and social media campaigns.
In this article you will find instructions on how to save your contact card on both iPhones and Androids