Having your Mobilo Card in Link to a URL mode, allows you to automatically direct a device to a website of your choice with a simple tap or scan of your card.
When to use the Link to URL mode
This mode can be used to easily and quickly direct people to a promo page, a brochure/pamphlet, a landing page, or any website. Our clients find this mode useful in guiding the people they meet to a website of their choice without having to sift through their contact card hoping they click on the proper link.
From the App:
2. Once you are logged in, tap on the Cards icon located at the bottom menu.
3. Once you’re there, click on the toggle button, as shown below:
4. The Card Mode selection will pop up, select Link to a URL, and tap on the Select button.
5. A pop-up will appear where you can enter the URL link you wish. Tap the Add button and you are done!
From the Web Portal:
1. Go to https://app.mobilocard.com/ and sign in.
2. At the left side menu, click on the Cards tab.
3. Select the card you wish to change mode, and click on it. You will then see the Card Mode tab to the right.
4. Four options will drop down. Click Link to URL, and this window will pop up:
5. Enter your desired link, click on the Add button and you’re done!
Still Need Help?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Using this mode allows you to share a form where the lead can fill their details in. Once the form is filled, your lead will receive your business card via SMS and vice versa.
If your contact info shows 'Mobilo' links instead of your own, this is due to the Link Tracking feature. This option allows you to access relevant networking data while connecting with people.
This mode allows you to send people straight to your website, presentation, promo page, or any link you desire.
This mode allows you to share and bring awareness to your digital activities and social media campaigns.
In this article you will find instructions on how to save your contact card on both iPhones and Androids